9.20.2009

Luke's first visit to Herndon, VA and then onto Philly!

After spending the weekend in St. Mary's, we continued on our trip another 5 hours south to Herndon, VA, where I grew up. Luke's Ni-Ni (my mom) was so excited to see how big Luke had grown. She hadn't seen him since he was 2 weeks old. Aunt Molly also got to meet Luke for the first time. It was her first time ever holding a live baby and she did great. We enjoyed a week of my mom's chinese food, shopping, seeing Arlington National Cemetary, and meeting a bunch of new people.


We met up with Allyson & her boyfriend Steve. Allyson is my oldest (as in longest) friend - we met in 1st grade! Hard to believe that was 24 years ago! After a week in VA, we travelled 3 hours north to Jenkintown, PA (just outside of Philadelphia) to visit my high school friend, Lisa. She and her husband John are expecting Baby Foertsch on October 2nd. We're excited to hear news of her arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment