8.08.2009

Luke is 2 months old!

Luke turned 2 months on August 5th - time flies by! We went to the pediatrician for his check up and he is a growing boy - 13 lbs 8 oz (88%), 24 1/2" (94%), 15 1/2" head circumference (37%). He cried a little when getting his shots, but the rest of the afternoon he was sleepy.


Earlier in the week, Luke has really started to wiggle. One morning I even found him turned 180 degrees in the crib. I almost had a heart attack when I just saw his feet in the baby monitor! Another milestone, on Saturday 8/8 Luke rolled over from his stomach to his back. Unfortunately Neil or I did not get to witness it. I was at the eye doctor and Neil was cleaning Luke's big poop mess in the swing. Maybe doing #2 made him lighter and it easier to roll - who knows!







Pretty soon this chair won't look so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment