8.23.2009

Visit from the Kellys

The Kellys visited us this weekend from Indianapolis. Luke and Alex are 7 weeks apart and seem to get along already even though their sleeping and eating schedules were completely opposite! On Saturday, Neil and Matt golfed with Schuppert & Joe. According to Neil, he golfed really well. Lisa and I went to the Farmer's Market in downtown Naperville and got some potatoes, zucchini, and sweet corn. I made Lisa pick out the corn since Neil says I don't know how to pick corn. She gave me some pointers, so hopefully I will do better next time! Later that day, we took the boys for a stroller ride along the riverwalk in downtown Naperville - it was a nice day out and great to be outside. Here are some pictures...

Neil and Lisa at the Carillion Bell Tower.

Luke looks so serious while Alex is hamming it up.

Alex had socks on, so he decided if he can't lick his own feet, he might as well lick Luke's feet!

Playtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment